If you don't know what this is, let me break it down for you. Every year for... well, at least as long as I have been in Ottawa Half Cab organizes an invitational ski & snowboard comp. in the parking lot of the Clocktower (in REAL one in the Glebe). There are a wap of reasons why you should check out this awesome event, however here is your executive summary.
Top ten reasons to attend Capitalize Ski & Snowboard Series on October 23:
- You don't understand what "capitalize" is and you are a firm believer in self improvement through experience.
- You wear flannel.
- You like to ski and/or snowboard- or at least the concept of it.
- You are looking for true love.
- You enjoy PBR, cold, warm... whatever. You don't really care.
- You're a pro ho- or because you live in Ontario you are a flo ho.
- You know Smiling Jerry.
- You condone high fiving as an acceptable form of encouragement.
- You like to party.
- You like naughty nurses.
See ya then.