Referring back to his own post, and Halldor Helgason's "how to" video, we jumped on the band wagon for a park lap before heading in.
For quick reference the key steps outlined (by Helgason and McCallion alike) are below:
1. Bandanna on
2. Hood on
3. Pants low
4. swing arms
5. Land heavy
6. Never finish the 180
I have to close this off with a few of my own thoughts (yea, some of which are a result of this learning experience.)
1. goggle sag; there may be a direct correlation between diminished visibility and the degree of your gangsterness. a real g doesn't need to see what he is hitting, he just does it.
2. pants low; alright, I ended up with mine around my knees which proves to limit movements more then one would desire.
3. can someone please hook me up with a jersey already?
4. seeing more effort into not finishing a 180 is funnier then seeing someone do it properly.
5. gorilla arms are so hot right now.
sorry for the ridiculous photo op.